Travel in confidence with SBC Coaches
We have all been affected by the impact of Covid-19. Public transport in particular has taken a significant hit in confidence. At SBC we are doing all we can to help regain that confidence. We have implemented processes and systems within the guidelines of the world health organisation and the UK government to help our customers feel confident when travelling in our vehicles.
What have we been up to?
At SBC coaches we have been running vehicles throughout lockdown. We have operated multi-vehicle employee transport 7 days a week. We have implemented additional processes and adapted our vehicles to provide safer transport for our passengers and staff. We are rolling out our experience and processes to all our vehicles to provide covid-secure transport to all.
We have implemented the following:
- Hand sanitisers fitted on all vehicles
- Seat blocking to maintain social distance
- Increased signage to encourage all to observe current guidelines
- 24hr deep clean processes
- Food grade sanitising treatment
- Drivers screens / Drivers shields
- Staff provided with full PPE pack
- Increased ventilation
- Vehicles fitted with air purification (where possible)
- Full risk assessments on our premises and vehicles – We can help you do a risk assessment for any trip you wish to arrange.
- Increased daily walk around checks
- Face coverings are mandatory unless you fall within the exemptions list https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers#exemptions-face-coverings
- Current Capacity and facilities: